The Virgin Money London Marathon. Need we say more?!
This fantastic event is a great way to get fit and raise vital funds for a good cause. Join 35,000 fellow runners and thousands more cheering spectators to celebrate the very best of our great capital.
We are looking for dedicated fundraisers to join our team for 2015. Think you've got what it takes to complete this challenge of a lifetime? Then apply today!
Or if you have applied for the ballot then good luck! If you are successful in securing your own place in the London Marathon and would like to make your experience extra special by running for disabled children and young people across the UK then get in touch! You will still receive all the same great benefits and you can just raise whatever you can!
We are encouraging all our charity place runners to raise a minimum of £2000 to support our work with disabled youngsters, as an Action For Kids runner you will enjoy loads of benefits and support including:
- A top quality running vest
- A dedicated member of staff to provide support and answer all your questions
- A comprehensive welcome pack including fundraising advice and training support
- Charity meet & greet and Q&A session with a personal trainer
- Merchandise including balloons, collection tins, stickers and posters
- Great cheering support around the course
- Post-race reception party to celebrate with your nearest and dearest, have a sports massage and a great chance for us to say THANK YOU!
If you have any questions please call the Events Team on 020 8347 8111 or email email@example.com