The world of Triathlon is growing from strength from strength, and to help you join in the fun why not get started with a Duathlon? The London Duathlon is a fantastic event open to everyone of all abilities. With five great distances to choose from there's a Duathlon just waiting for you!
Having an event like this planned is a fantastic way to keep you motivated and help you hit that 2015 health or fitness goal. So what are you waiting for? Secure your place today!
Taking place in the beautiful Richmond Park, London on Sunday 20th September 2015 you can make a real difference to the lives of disabled children and young people by conquering the:
Half Duathlon – the perfect entry level event to start your adventure into the world of multi-discipline sport (5km run, 22km bike, 5km run)
Duathlon – the blue ribbon duathlon distance will give you a true feel for this fantastic multi-discipline sport (10km run, 44km bike, 5km run)
- Duathlon Relay – more of a team player? Take on the challenge with your friends / colleagues. Teams of 2 or 3 people covering the same distance as the Classic
- Ultra – geared for endurance athletes and those looking for a super tough challenge (20km run, 77km bike, 10km run)
You'll get tons of help and support from our Events Team! A whole host of benefits including:
- A top quality running top or t-shirt
- A dedicated member of staff to provide support and answer all your questions
- A comprehensive welcome pack including fundraising tips and training advice
- AFK merchandise including balloons, collection tins, stickers and posters
To secure your place in one of these brilliant events, simply email us for an application form firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please call on 020 8347 8111.