Donate shares

Share giving can be a very tax effective way of giving to Action For Kids. Charitable gifts of shares are free from capital gains tax and you can claim tax relief on the value of any shares you donate. This tax relief applies regardless of the total value of the shares you donate.

How do I donate shares?

1.    Ask for a transfer form from the Registrar who acts for the company in which you have shares. (You will find the Registrars name on your share certificate).

2.    On the stock transfer form in the box called "Full name and postal address of the person to whom the security is transferred" please write:

Action For Kids Charitable Trust
Ability House
15a Tottenham Lane
N8 9DJ

3.    Complete sign and date the form and send it to us with the share certificate to Tracey Lloyd at the above address.

4.    We suggest you keep a copy of the form as evidence of your gift when applying for tax relief.

Thank you for your support