JOIN OUR TEAM FOR 2015!
The Brighton Marathon is now within the top 12 UK running events and boasts a stunning view of the southern coastline as well as a tour of this fun-loving, party city! With fantastic spectator support thoroughout, this Southern marathon is the perfect alternative to London.
Simply pledge to raise £500 for disabled children and young people and you will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising support and training advice
- Dedicated member of the Events Team on hand to help every step of the way
- Experienced training advice
- Unqiue online fundraising page
- Personalised Action For Kids running vest
Please note there is a registration fee of £40.
The 2015 Brighton Marathon takes place on Sunday 12th April. If you are interested in running for Action For Kids, please complete our online form and either email (typed signature is fine) or post it back to us.
If you already have your own place but would like to run for Action For Kids, please get in touch. We'd love to welcome you to our team and you'd still receive all the same great benefits without the sponsorship target.
Call the Events Team on 020 8347 8111 or email us at email@example.com.